WELCOME Renewing or Future ABA Member!
Thank you in advance for your consideration & support of the Arizona Broadcasters Association. Please select the membership category below for member benefits information, dues rates & membership forms.
The Arizona Broadcasters Association continues to work hard on your behalf to help you save money in every way we can as we all look towards ways of the best business practices. Our board and staff continue to evolve the organization to equip us to better serve you. Our priorities and mission for our members are to:
- Increase revenue: We provide 24/7 on-demand sales training free to members; including, weekly course tools from P1Learning, as well as timely seminars and webinars on a variety of subjects to keep you up to date on the most current information.
- Decrease costs: – We research and provide ways to help cut costs through benefits like our FREE legal hotline, hosted by our Washington DC counsel on retainer, the FCC Alternative Broadcast Inspection Program (ABIP) and various legal filings on your behalf in Washington, D.C. and Arizona Legislature.
Some of the specific ways in which ABA membership impacts your bottom line include:
Government relations: The ABA has numerous in-district and Washington, DC meetings with members of the Arizona Congressional Delegation and have filed several FCC petitions for; the Local Radio Freedom Act to protect against the Performers Right Act (Performance Tax), TV Spectrum & Re-Packing Plan, TV Retransmission Consent and Ad Tax Deductability.
These examples of advocacy before the FCC illustrate how vigorous the ABA, and participating State Broadcasters Associations, are protecting and advancing the best interests of free, local, over-the-air radio and television.
Revenue Producing On-Demand Training: The ABA invests in our member’s future success, by helping you save on travel and other expenses related to training as the ABA provides the latest on-demand training for your entire staff. We have teamed up with P1Learning to offer you hundreds of interactive courses, tests and written materials for Sales, Leadership/Management, Programming and HR/Administration. Again, this is FREE to ABA members.
Online & Social Community: The ABA website is a one-stop resource for industry news, pertinent forms, links and announcements, and is designed to provide you easier access to the latest information on FCC, Congressional and state legislative issues. We have our own career page for members use, in addition to access to the National Career Page. Your membership directory profile includes your station’s logo, contact information and link to your website. The ABA is also on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to keep you informed on industry issues and events on your mobile devices.
The ABA has been serving Arizona’s radio and television stations since 1952, and we are growing stronger and improving our services to you every year to help you remain profitable and significant. We want you to know that your trade association is with you every step of the way and helping you be as successful as possible
Thank you in advance for your membership and support of your state broadcasters association.
The Arizona Broadcasters Association continues to work hard on your behalf to help you in every way we can to support our Associate Members by improving your profitability and business identity with our radio & television members. Our board and staff continue to strategically evolve the organization to equip us to better serve you.
For example, the ABA website is designed to provide you easier access to our radio and television members through our membership directory. In addition, our Associate membership directory includes your company profile, contact information and logo improving your business identity on our website keeping our station members aware of your services and support of their trade association.
Other Associate Member benefits include:
- Access to post your company’s job opportunities on the ABA website’s CAREER PAGE & National Career Page
- A booth at the two (2) Broadcasters Career Fairs in Phoenix & Tucson in the Spring & Fall
- Access to P1Learning on-demand training program and webinars for your staff – which offers hundreds of interactive courses, tests and written materials for Sales, Leadership/Management, Programming and HR / Administration.
- Associate Membership Feature – includes your company bio, logo and social media links distributed to our entire ABA directory and posted on our social media sites – you can feature an upcoming event, new website, new program rollout or any promotion you have that you need help to spread the word about.
Please accept this invitation to renew your present membership or to become a new Associate Member of the Arizona Broadcasters Association. Our Associate Members are not only greatly appreciated by all radio and television broadcasters in Arizona, but your support also displays your interest in helping to preserve and protect local free-over-the air broadcasting in Arizona.