It’s Time for the Annual Arizona Broadcasters DC Trip
The ABA is once again heading to Washington DC February 25-March 3.
For the first two days, CEO Art Brooks will attend NASBA Winter meetings where all state association executives gather to discuss the latest issues broadcasters are facing.
On the second leg of the trip, Brooks along with the ABA board executive committee will attend the NAB State Leadership Conference.
The final portion of the trip will take place on Capitol Hill — the ABA representatives will be meeting with Arizona Congressional House & Senate Members to address critical issues facing broadcasters.
Meeting with Member of Congress:
- Art Brooks, Arizona Broadcasters Association
- Michael Mallace, Sierra H Broadcasting
- Anita Helt, KNXV-TV ABC 15
- Doug & Mary Martin, Good News Broadcasting
- Rich Howe, KAZT-TV
Issues Concerning Broadcasters to be Discussed:
- Advertising Deductibility
- Radio Performance Tax
- Retransmission Consent
- Spectrum Auction Repack issues